Use Pinpointe's event-triggered emails to create drip marketing campaigns that will magnify your email marketing results based on your contact's activities. Want to automatically send out a note to remind a customer to renew a subscription or a support contract 30 days before it expires? Or send a 'special promotional offer' to a customer 2 days after they visited a specific page on your website? 'Event triggers' are used to create sophisticated drip email marketing campaigns in Pinpointe. You can also create simple, time-based followup campaigns with Pinpointe Autoresponders.
Event Trigger Criteria
Pinpointe's advanced event-triggered campaigns can be 'triggered' on the following criteria:
- Accumulated 'behavioral information'. Send a campaign that triggers based on a contact's previous activity. Set up an event triggered marketing campaign that triggers after a contact opens a specific email or after they clicked on a specific link.
- Date field. Increase revenues by setting up an automated renewal reminder message, and schedule it to go out 30 days before the renewal is due.
- Specific date. Schedule an auto-pilot campaign to go out automatically on a specific date, like a holiday.
- Move contacts to a list. With Pinpointe's active triggers you can even add or delete a contact from a list, based on previous activity. For example, create a list called 'Hot leads'. When a contact clicks on a link for a specific product special, automatically copy their record to a new list called 'Hot Leads'.
- Subscribing to a List. Use Pinpointe's email autoresponders to create a followup sequence after contacts join your list.
Multiple Event Triggers in Sequence
Create a sequence of event triggered messages ('drip marketing campaigns') to be sent automatically, each based on its own trigger criteria. Just tell Pinpointe when each email should be sent and you've created an automated multi-message follow-up sequence. Configure 'set and forget' campaigns for managing product trial downloads, cross-sell and up-sell campaigns, and complex nurturing programs. Best of all, you get to enjoy the benefits of improved responses while Pinpointe does the work for you.
Each event triggered marketing campaign can be personalized. For example, set up a series of emails where the first email comes from the marketing department. A week later, send a custom email from the regional sales representative.
You can even apply Pinpointe's email list segmentation rules. Use demographic information you collect and send the triggered campaigns only to specific contacts based on location / geography, product interest, or any information in your Pinpointe contact profile.
Event Triggered 'Drip Marketing' Campaign Summary
- Send a reminder to contacts on your list
- Send contacts a new email when they click a link in your email campaign
- Send contacts a new email at a specific date in the future
- Add contacts to a new list when they click a link in your email campaign
- Add contacts to a new list when they open your email campaign
- Add contacts to a new list at a specific date in the future
- Remove them from the list they are on when they open your email campaign
- Remove them from the list they are on when they click a link in your email
- Remove them from the list they are on at a specific date in the future