Pinpointe, a leading Email Marketing Vendor for mid-sized enterprises and digital agencies, today announced that the company increased its customer base by more than 60% and achieved new record revenues each quarter in 2011. The top reasons for migrating to Pinpointe are extended features and responsive support. Pinpointe signed new customers across multiple industry verticals, including Software / Technology, Non-Profit, Healthcare, Professional Services and the Medical industries. In 2011, Pinpointe achieved top recognition, including: Top Email Marketing Vendor (TopSEOS), and Email Marketing - Excellence Award (TopTENReviews). More...
Pinpointe Adds Feature Rich, Private Label Email Marketing for Digital Agencies
Cloud-Based, E-mail Marketing Helps Digital Agencies Shine
SANTA CLARA, CA Pinpointe, a leading Email Marketing Vendor for mid-sized enterprises, announces immediate availability of Pinpointe Agency Edition, a multi-user, cloud-based, dedicated instance of Pinpointe’s feature rich email marketing platform that is purpose-built for digital agencies. Agency Edition includes features and enhancements that are filling an emerging gap between email marketing and marketing automation products.
Pinpointe Agency Edition delivers the benefits of a dedicated, private labeled email service that agencies can provide to customers, without having to manage email servers, feedback loops, application and web servers and deliverability issues. Pinpointe Agency Edition outpaces the competition for companies sending between 250,000 to 10 million e-mails per month.
Email Marketing for Agencies – Highlights:
- Scale: Service from 4 to 100 Hosted Customer Accounts. Agency Edition allows you to host up to 100 separate customers and send an aggregate of 250,000 to 10 Million+ emails / month.
- Dedicated, Reliable, Email Infrastructure in the Cloud. Purpose-Built Pinpointe On-Demand running dedicated instance, dedicated virtual ‘MTA’s (outbound email servers), dedicated IP addresses and dedicated login(s) for each of your customers. Includes set up and configure your SPF and DKIM records to maximize deliverability.
- Feature-Rich Email Marketing [ad URL: www.pinpointe.com]. Digital agencies can now offer their customers advanced services, including drip-marketing campaigns [Added URL], split-testing and advanced audience segmentation.
- Extended Support. Dedicated account manager and extended support [remove URL] available by e-mail, live chat, and an extensive knowledgebase.
- 100% Private Label Email Marketing. Customers and prospects only see your branding. Agency Edition is ‘private labeled’, including URLs, images, branding, email address and email servers, so your customers see your brand, not ours.
- Reputation Management. Pinpointe Agency helps manage your email reputation, setting up email feedback loops with major ISPs to manage removal from most blacklists when appropriate. Automatic alerts if email campaigns cause above average spam complaints.
What Sets Pinpointe Apart?
Many mid-market businesses and digital agencies need more than basic, low-volume email marketing features, but don’t have the budget or resources to implement complex marketing automation products.
Pinpointe’s scalable, feature-rich, Business Class email marketing system closes the gap between limited feature email marketing and marketing automation products and helps marketers deliver more quality opportunities to the sales team.
Please visit us at http://www.pinpointe.com.