ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | How to Effectively Build a Martech Stack & Integrate Your Marketing Tools
Is your organization falling short when it comes to effectively managing and integrating new tools into your marketing technology stack?
Marketing technology can offer many benefits, but the real value is uncovered when it’s integrated with the other tools and processes that enable you to run your business better. Yet, for many, this can be a daunting and overwhelming task.
Join Pinpointe and Effin Amazing’s CEO, Dan McGaw for an exclusive on-demand webinar that will show you how to create and document a marketing stack that easily integrates with your website, products, and business tools so you can effortlessly scale your business, be more resilient, increase productivity, and create more revenue.
What you’ll learn:
- What the integration process for different tools looks like and how you should set up integrations for faster data transfer and less redundancy
- What tag management is and why how it controls and manages your customer data
- Whether or not you should be using a customer data platform for integration
- How to build a taxonomy and schema sheet
- The proper way to name the actions your users take
- How to store important demographic, technographic, and firmographic data
- How to maintain data governance in your marketing stack
If you are looking to build the operation’s foundation for long-term growth through an optimized martech strategy, view the webinar & slides now.
Dan McGaw, CEO of UTM.io and Effin Amazing
Dan McGaw is an award-winning entrepreneur and speaker. He is also the Founder and CEO of UTM.io and Effin Amazing, an analytics and growth consultancy that helps product and marketing teams get data-driven and optimize their businesses. Coined one of the original growth hackers, he has led the teams at Kissmetrics.com and CodeSchool.com. In 2015, Dan was selected to be a United States Ambassador of Entrepreneurship by the United States State Department, where he had the privilege to advise universities, governments, and private corporations on how to build entrepreneur ecosystems.